This pre-employment course will provide you with practical skills to help kick start your career!
This 4 week course will provide you with entry level skills for working in the call centre sector plus a range of other job ready skills.
You will learn about:
- Effective customer service skills
- Effective communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Professional accountability and confidentiality and privacy
- Data entry and keyboarding skills
- Connection to Work & Learning Centre
- Support with job searching
- Personal presentation and hygiene
- Work ethic, employer expectations
- Dress for interview and work
- Learn Local certificate upon course completion you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the work in a busy call centre. This helps you gain a greater appreciation of what individual job roles actually involve and provides clarity round this as a potential career for you!
There are many call centres in the valley and they employ in excess of 800 people.
If you are interested in participating in the program, you will be required to attend a brief interview before the program starts. Participants will also be required to undertake a police check.