Why study with GEST?
GEST is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with approval to deliver a range of accredited training courses in adult education.
GEST, your local training organisation, has expanded its services to include many courses that address the skills shortages identified by the Federal Government. GEST’s courses will provide you with a career path and an opportunity to participate in practical work placements.
- We are a dedicated not-for-profit community organisation with in excess of 15 years experience providing training and work placements.
- Our Trainers share our principles and ensure students are offered a supportive learning environment, often unavailable in larger education facilities.
- We have proven success rates in getting people into employment.
- We customise training to suit the needs of employers, with the option to have training delivered at your venue or ours.
- We are located at 1 Hoyle Street, Morwell, within very close distance to the train station and bus stop.
- Within the COVID19 period we have adapted majority of our courses to online – this blended learning format has proven very successful.
The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
Dates are also subject to change, so please phone our office to confirm any details before booking.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Contact us now on (03) 5127 4544 for more information!