What can I expect?
We will spend time discussing your situation with you and help you work out what you would like to do and then help you identify the way forward.
We will support you along the way:
Our support might be short term or over many months, and if you need to overcome any difficulties to make progress, we will help you to find the information and services you may need to do this. We can even offer support as you settle into a new job, helping you make the adjustments you need to make it a success.
- Individual support: one of our advisors will work with you and coach you in all aspects of job search
- Employment Pathway Planning: your Work and Learning Centre Advisor will help you to develop an employment plan that takes into account your experience, skills and qualifications while helping you to set short, medium and long term employment goals
- Training: we will provide you with training opportunities – GEST offers a range of short courses to help you to upgrade your basic skills
- Work Experience: GEST has three projects that you can access to gain real life work experience: a café; a nursery; and a furniture restoration site
Nothing but your time!
Where to find us:
Moe: 9am – 4pm (Monday – Friday) 44 Albert Street, Moe
Traralgon: 9am – 3pm (every Wednesday) 41-43 Cameron Street, Traralgon
(03) 5127 4544
- My Chance, Our Future Kevin
- Work and Learning Centres