|TBC||9:30am – 3:00pm||$70*|
This pre-employment course will provide you with practical skills to help kick start your career!
This 4 week course will provide you with entry level skills for working in the call centre sector plus a range of other job ready skills.
You will learn about:
- Effective customer service skills
- Effective communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Professional accountability and confidentiality and privacy
- Data entry and keyboarding skills
- Connection to Work & Learning Centre
- Support with job searching
- Personal presentation and hygiene
- Work ethic, employer expectations
- Dress for interview and work
You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the work in a busy call centre. This helps you gain a greater appreciation of what individual job roles actually involve and provides clarity round this as a potential career for you!
If you are interested in participating in the program, you will be required to attend a brief interview before the program starts. Participants will also be required to undertake a police check.