Pathways into Employment is a joint Program between Gippsland Employment Skills Training and Gippsland Women’s Health Services, funded by Department of Human Services. The aim of the program is to assist women from Moe and Morwell who are unemployed or under employed to find work.
The Pathways into Employment central office is at 44 Albert Street Moe, but appointments can also be set up for people who are interested in accessing the program in Morwell.
For further information call 5127 4544.
The Pathways into Employment Advisors are available to assist women with finding employment opportunities that are just right for them.
All support is voluntary, free and confidential.
- Assistance with active job search – including assistance with writing applications and interview skills
- Assistance with finding experience support placements
- how to identify and access appropriate and relevant training
- links to Traineeships and Apprenticeships
- connections with local employers
- referrals to related support services
Life Skills for Women Course is a free program that is supported by Gippsland Women’s Health Services that consists of 12 sessions for three hours once a week. It aims to support women at any stage of their life to manage their personal development.
Topics that are covered in the course are:
- stress management
- anger management
- self esteem
For all enquiries please contact Rebecca at GEST on 51 27 4544 or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org