Take the steps necessary to raise the bar in customer service.
No experience or qualification required.
We make complex seem easy.
All you have to do is commit!
This 3 week program will focus on developing the skills and knowledge you need to prepare yourself for entry into the Contact Centre industry in the Latrobe Valley/Gippsland area.
Utilising workplace texts, complemented by class discussion, observational work placement, undertake recruitment models and course work, this course will focus on the following elements of learning:
- Effective customer service skills
- Conflict management/resolution
- Work prioritisation and problem solving
- Professional accountability & confidentiality
- Administration skills (typing proficiency while speaking)
- Telephone etiquette
- Language and Literacy Skills
- Work placement within a contact centre
|Course Start Date
|Course End Date
|30th May 2022
|16th June 2022
|17th June 2022
Location: 1 Hoyle Street, Morwell VIC 3840
The Local Jobs Program (LJP) is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment.